151 Proof Movies: Mortal Kombat Annihilation Drinking Game
After a somewhat enjoyable (depends on your definition) month of January, we’re returning to our regularly scheduled programming for the month of Feb, which means no theme months. Just a random assortment of films. This week, we turned to Twitter who helped us pick this not-so-classic in the making, Mortal Kombat Annihilation.
The original Mortal Kombat movies is one of the few video game adaption we actually consider highly enjoyable, and for that has never been done for 151 Proof Movies. It sequel on the other hand really does destroy most good will that the original built. But it has been some years since we’ve last seen it, and not watching in close proximity to the original film, let’s see if time has been kinder to it… and sure the alcohol won’t hurt!
Let’s get to the rules!
- Choose Your Fighter! – For every character introduced or mentioned in the film, take a drink.
- Fatality! – For every special move or fatality or trademark move, take a drink!
- Mortal Kombat! – Every time someone says (or lets be honest when it is SHOUTED), take a drink.
- Friendship! – Any time the Mortal Kombat theme is played, take a drink.
- 10 Minute Round! – We couldn’t agree on a final rule so we’re gonna go with a 10 minute rule to determine our final rule. Options are drink for every death in the movie, drink for every time someone says soul or drink for any time the characters poses. We’ll let you know the winner in our hangover!
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM.
[…] Mortal Kombat AnnihilationÂ […]