It has been a while since we’ve done one of these, but watching bad movies is like riding a bike. You just kind of hope that you don’t crash into a bush and hurt yourself.
November is our movie catch-up month, even if we’re already half way through the month without actually doing a film. That however changes this week as we go nuclear.. sub I assume and watch BattleShip. Now from all reviews, trailers, impressions and thoughts, this wasn’t a good movie. It doesn’t even seem like it’s a good popcorn flick, but we shall put it to the test this weekend.
So let’s get to our rules!
- “That’s An Order!”– Every time an order is given, take a drink. Ever time a direct order is disobeyed, take a drink.
- Fiery Flame of Fire– Every time there’s an explosion, take a drink.
- We Don’t Come in Peace– Whenever the aliens are shown in their natural form, take a drink.
- War means War– Whenever someone dies from either side of the battle, take a drink.
- Sir, Yes Sir– Whenever someone says “sir”, take a drink.