151 Proof Movies: Pompeii Drinking Game
At some point on the calender, we begin to reflect on the year that was and think of all of the newly released terrible movies we haven’t watched yet. We’ve already done I, Frankenstein, and one of the earlier ones from 2014 was of course Pompeii, which looks like Gladiator-lite with an active volcano for added drama!
I’m no Michael Buffer, but let’s get to the rules!
- Act of God – This is one of the more vague rules, but I feel you’ll know it when you’ll see it. Any widespread fires, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, etc, take a drink.
- Pompeii – Drink whenever the volcano is shown or referenced.
- Fight! – Any time a sword-fight breaks out, take a drink.
- “What is your Name?” – Any time “Celt” is said in the film, take a drink.
- Mortal Beings – For any death of a speaking character, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!