151 Proof Movies: Jonah Hex Drinking Game
Welcome to SuperSept as we dive into the world of undocumented comic book movies here on the site.
We venture to the “old” west this week to check out one of DC’s more nefarious entries (they do seem to be racking those up recently) in Jonah Hex. A movie that was so hyped that Warner held the trailer until about a month before launch.
Now that the ugly is out of the way, let’s get to drinking!
- Hex – Whenever a character says “Hex,” take a drink.
- Touch of the Dead – Whenever Jonah uses his “Special” power to bring someone back from the dead, take a drink. And take another drink if you realize he has no powers in the actual comic.
- Bounty Hunter – For every kill/death in the movie, take a drink.
- Locked and Loaded – Whenever Hex uses a specialize gun, take a drink.
- Explosive Action – For every explosion in the film, take a drink.
- Scar Face – Whenever someone mentions Hex’s scar, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if he kills a person for mentioning it.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!