DC had an event named Convergence.
Marvel is going through a converging of their universe.
It was only a matter of time before we hit our own convergence point. With our unofficial quest to catalog (in some fashion) every video game movie adaption on the site, and a new Hitman movie coming out next weekend, it was a meeting of timing with us deciding to check out the first Hitman film.
I honestly don’t know the film’s reputation too much. While it has a lowly 16% on Rotten Tomatoes, it isn’t a film that people clamor about being awful. Which feels me with dread of this being a boring and bad movie.
We shall see. Let’s pour our drinks and begin!
- Hitman for Hire – For every death in the movie, take a drink. For every elaborate death trap, take 2 drinks.
- His Name Is… – Take a drink whenever someone says “Agent 47” or “47.”
- A Marked Man – Whenever Agent 47’s barcode is shown, take a drink.
- Contracted Killer – For any reference to “The Organization” or Interpol, take a drink.
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun – Anytime Agent 47 dual wield guns, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!