151 Proof Movies: Gods of Egypt Drinking Game
There are few movies that we see a trailer for and instantly now that this is a movie for us. This movie was… love at first sight.
And here we are, the final Friday of 2016!
What better way to say goodbye to the year than by checking out one of its first true stinkers, Gods of Egypt.
Let’s get to the rules!
- Glow of Egypt – It’s like a video game need to highlight them weak points. Any time a character glows, take a drink.
- Gods of War – Whenever a fight breaks out in the movie, take a drink. If a fight breaks out between a god and a monster, take 2 drinks.
- Godformers – When a character transforms in the movie, take a drink.
- Gods of Egypt – Recognize their divinity, every time “God” gods or goddess are said, take a drink.
- Tools of Egypt – Take a drink when the hero collects items needed to complete his quest.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!