At the start of the month, we included some rules on drinking to your favorite horror movies. After giving those rules a bit of a workout, we found that they needed a few minor amendments to make the overall experience more enjoyable.
Keep the original rules in mind as well, these rules are to be used in addition to the rules in the prior link not as a substitute.
- Excessive cleavage/boob shots. Take a drink.
- In-fighting amongst the group. For some reason, no one can ever agree on what to do in a horror movie. For that, you take one drink.
- Accusing your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other of being the murder. It happens, some time people just act a tad bit suspicious! Take a drink!
- Killers like to scare their prey before moving in for the kill. Take a drink everytime a character discovers a body.
- Stab to the heart, you’re too late! The murderer kills someone. Take a drink. (Don’t ask me how we ignored this rule the first time around!)
Thank you to “The Pint” who assisted me in our first encounter with Beers n Fears and the new rules.