Three years running, the longest feature of 151 Proof Movies is our October Special, Beers and Fears. Now, we mentioned last week that we wouldn’t do all encompassing rules for every movie we watch this mont, but that didn’t mean we weren’t going to post another lovely set of rules for you to play by!
This year rules will mostly be a combination of the first two editions with modifications based on our knowledge over the past 2 years. Let’s get to it!
- Stab to the heart, you’re too late! The murderer kills someone. Take a drink.
- Let’s Fall Down- This is a combination rule. Drink if someone is being pursued by the killer and trips! And drink if the person knocks down the killer, but decides to stop and check to see if they are still alive.
- The Horror Movie Idiot Tropes- This is a bit encompassing rule, but you know those moments in horror films! Take a drink when a character runs UP the stairs instead of trying to exit a place. A drink whenever someone decides it’s in their best interest to split up! And take a drink whenever someone checks out that suspicious noise!
- Playing With Your Food – How often does the killer confront his soon to be victim and not kill them right away? Take a drink for every limb lost before the kill or for any sadistic tortue method the killer pulls off.
- Scaredy Cat- Whenever there is a cheap jump in the film, take a drink. If the cheap trick turns out to be an actual cat, take 2 drinks!
There it is. Beers and Fears Vol 3 is live. If everything works out, shall be checking out Freddy’s Dead this weekend!