151 Proof Movies: White Chicks Drinking Game
The Road to WrestleMania led us down to New Orleans and a bunch of other places in April so it has been a few weeks since we’ve done one of those. Bear with us as we knock out some drink rust with another Wayans’ Brother movie, the second of the year.
No fancy introduction, let’s get to the White Chicks drinking game!
- White Chick/Black Guy – When the movie plays into the tropes/stereotypes of being a white woman or a black man, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if characters comment on it in a not-so-subtle way.
- *Whistles* – Take a drink every time a character gets hit on.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – For every scene in which the characters mess with their clothes whether getting them on, squeezing into them or taking them off, take a drink.
- It’s The Job – Whenever the FBI or the Wilsons sisters are mentioned, take a drink.
- Stop it’s The Police – For any action sequences, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!