151 Proof Movies: Triangle (2009) Drinking Game
Happy Groundhog Day… well somewhat. The damn groundhog saw his shadow or didn’t see his shadow, I can never keep track, but I do know we’re in for 6 more weeks of winter!
With it being Groundhog Day and all though, we thought we would take a gander at a movie using the concept of the time-loop for our viewing pleasure. While this doesn’t seem like a constantly repeating day, it does appear to be some kind folks trapped in an never-ending cycle of death, shall we take a look at the trailer for Triangle?
Doesn’t this look like a fun cruise? Well grab your itineraries and let’s get to the Triangle drinking game!
- Triangle Choke – For every kill/death in the movie, take a drink.
- Dual Triangle – Whenever a character runs into another version of themselves or another character, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if they discover their own dead body or kill another version of themselves.
- Try Angle – If a character changes or attempts to change their loop, take a drink.
- Three-Sided – When a characters makes a reference to familiarity with their situation, take a drink.
- Bermuda Triangle Cruise – For every nautical/sailing/cruise ship reference/jargon, take a drink.
There you go, racers on your mark!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!