151 Proof Movies: Soul Survivors Drinking Game
We watch movies.
Usually of the questionable kind.
Sometimes, we have a history with the movies.
Other times, we get something like Soul Survivors.
Take a look at the trailer which totally reeks of early 2000s.
I still don’t know what type of movie, we are getting into. But we’re here for it. More importantly, booze is here for us.
- Sole Survivor – Whenever a character has a vision/sight of a dead person, take a drink.
- Not a Survivor – When a character dies or their death is revisited, take a drink.
- A Bit of Soul – Take a drink when characters dance or party.
- Survivors’ Guilt – For every flashback in the movie, take a drink.
- Avenge the Fallen – Allow a period of grieving when the deceased are mentioned or referenced by characters, take a drink. Take 2 drinks when others remind the character they aren’t coming back.
- Soul Surveyors – Take a drink whenever you see someone in a mask.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.