151 Proof Movies: Monster Hunters Drinking Game
November will be a month to catch-up on all the great and not so great movies that came out this year that we didn’t get to watch.
More importantly, we’re kicking it off with a movie that was clearly intended to be a cheap knock-off of a title that was delayed out of 2020 due to the ongoing pandemic.
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to Rise as we check out Monster Hunters!
Yes, I hope you caught that “S” because it does a LOT of work in the movie title. It’s time for the Ultimate Generation drinking game with Monster Hunters.
- Monster Hunting – When there are monsters on the loose, you got to be able to find em to kill em. Take a drink whenever a monster is tracked or trailed.
- Hunter Gear – You got to be prepared to fight all manner of creature so take a swig for all uses of advanced weaponry and gear.
- Monster Hunted – It’s not a game of cat and mice, but life and death, take a drink when someone/something dies in the movie.
- Rathalos’ Wrath – This one is simple, things got to blow up. Take a drink for every explosion in the movie.
- Monster Hunters’ Guide – You need to work together to survive a monster attack, take a drink for all instructions given in the movie.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreakAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!