151 Proof Movies: Megaforce Drinking Game
I don’t know how much more of the self-isolation my liver can take, but we’re back for another fun-filled week of drinking non-sense. Our subject is a movie I had no idea existed until we were trying to find something truly terrible, but action-oriented that we have covered in the hundreds of movies that we’ve done.
Our features presentation comes to us from the olden days of the 1980s as we check out… Megaforce. Not to be confused with the Power Rangers series of a similar name.
Let’s go to the trail-o-tron!
Doesn’t that just seem like an explosive movie? Boy-howdy are we in for a treat.
Time for Megaforce!
- Megaspolsion – For every explosion (fiery or dirt-based), take a drink.
- Deadforce – Anytime someone dies/is killed in the movie, take a drink.
- Megachase – Whenever there’s a chase sequence, take a drink. Take a drink for any vehicle that joins the chase sequence.
- Megaforce – Earth Defenders, Never Surrender! Take a drink whenever the team name is mentioned.
- Maverick – Take a drink any time a character is referred to by a codename,.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.