151 Proof Movies: 7 Guardians of the Tomb Drinking Game
Sometimes you’re just strolling through your local Best Buy when out of the corner of your eye, you spot what you think is a familiar cover. But you look closer and you realize this isn’t what you know, what is it?
Of course, your first thought… Asylum! Those rascals got me again, but again you are mystified to discover that it isn’t them either. You must watch this movie, you must learn what it is!
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 7 Guardians of the Tomb drinking game. Let’s check out a trailer.
You have to imagine they have on Kelsey Grammar to get him to appear in this movie.
Grab your goblets, it’s time to drink!
- The Guardians – Whenever god is said or a reference to an ancient power/force, take a drink.
- Tomb Raider – For any trap triggered or puzzle presented, take a drink.
- With the Tomb – Any death in the film, take a drink.
- 7 Wonders of the World – For any spider attacks or monsters, take a drink.
- Uncharted – Any time characters discover an ancient artifact or citizen or history, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!