151 Proof Movies: Geostorm Drinking Game
It’s the start of the summer season, which means plenty of sun, sand and beach. But there’s a hidden danger lurking behind every sunny day, the fact that we can be hit with a dreaded Geostorm at any moment!
Yes, our summer movie viewing will consist of random natural disaster/occurrence movies. It started a few weeks back with Hurricane Heist, and now we’re dipping into Geostorm!
Doesn’t that look exciting? We’ve got our ponchos and beer ready for the Geostorm drinking game!
- Geo Storm – Take a drink for every occurrence of a storm/Geostorm.
- Meteorologists – Every time they try to explain the science behind weather/storms, take a drink. Take 2 if they try to explain specifically what a geostorm is.
- Climatic Climate – Whenever destruction/property damage is caused by weather, take a drink.
- Duct Tape – If the weather equipment is tampered with or fails, take a drink.
- Space Force One – For every instance of switching from Earth to Space Station or Space Station to Earth, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!