151 Proof Movies: Doom Annihilation Drinking Game
We said the theme of the month was Fun n Games, and we meant all types of games. So yes, Doom Annihilation counts even though it is based on a game and not about playing the game in the movie. Semantics!
There’s the Doom Annihilation trailer. It seems like it will be more faithful than the Rock and Karl Urban version, but will it be a better movie?
It’s time to BFG and get doomed on some booze.
- Call and Repeat – Take a drink whenever one of the soldiers is referred to by their name.
- Doomed – For every death/kill in the movie, take a drink.
- First Person Shooter – Any time the movie changes POV, take a drink.
- Doom Eternal – Whenever hell or demons are mentioned, take a drink.
- Entry to Hell – Whenever the characters discuss or obtain a key card, take a drink.
- Unreal Combat – Take a drink whenever a character switches weapons or a demon uses a special ability.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreaAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!