The best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry.
We had originally scheduled the Batman and Robin Viewing Party to take place during the early portions of the summer, but things got in the way and we didn’t want to set it up again with a game plan in mind. Hence, why it took several months for it to come around, but here we are again on the verge of one of cinema’s greatest bad movies during this Batman’s 75th Anniversary!
And if 4 years of this site being around has shown anything, our special way usually involves booze. Batman has quite the resume of movies under his belt, but only one that fans consider truly awful. While we’ve done Batman and Robin twice on the site before, we figured third time is the charm, and decided to open it up for one of our rare Viewing Parties.
Like our previous viewing parties, this will take place either via Skype or TinyChat, and exact details will be announced during the week of July 25th when we post the rules. But now for the basics.
- What: Batman and Robin (1997)
- When: TONIGHT! November 7th at 10pm Et/7pm PT
- Where: Internet (Via Skype or TinyChat or Google Hangouts)
- Who: All Of You, Everyone is Invited
- Why: Because everyone needs to… CHILL!
- How: The Most Important question and why posting this so far in advance. Batman and Robin currently isn’t available to stream on any of the popular streaming sites. Which means currently your best bet is to purchase the movie, rent it via Netflix or digital rental from various other places.