The 7 Commandments of Baytism
All religions are built on a fundamental set of guiding principals. These principals help to distinguish not only the different belief but to serve as a moral guide for all members. Like any Church, Baytism has its unique set of commandments. Below, you will find the 7 commandments that serve as a tenet for Baytism.
- Thou shall fixate longingly on any beautiful woman
- Thou shall never miss a sunrise
- Thou shall have at least two flags waving in the background at all times
- If thou can explode thou will explode
- Thou will never go more than 7 minutes without an explosion
- Thou shall embrace the beauty of life in 360 rotation at all times.
- Thou shall quench thine thirst with a Sprite
If you can follow these commandments, welcome to Baytism!