151 Proof Movies: Warcraft Drinking Game
Video game movies, we thought we were done with you, but there seems to be a few we haven’t gotten to over the years. And with us all stuck inside these days, it felt like the right time to dig into our bag of tricks and pull out one of the recent ones.
It’s time to enter a whole new world, a world of Warcraft as it were.
Now doesn’t that look like the Warcraft you know and love? It’s time to fire up the ole Steam engine for the Warcraft drinking game!
- Disconnection – For every kill/death in the movie, take a drink.
- One Fel Swoop – Whenever “Fel” is mentioned or referenced, take a drink.
- Heartstone – Take a drink any time magic is used in the movie.
- Lines of Sight – Whenever the language changes, take a drink.
- The Last Guardian – When “Guardian” is mentioned, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.