151 Proof Movies: The King of Fighters Drinking Game
Our video game journey continues this week with the King of all video games, well we don’t know if that’s true or not but going with it anyhow. We are checking out The King of Fighters.
Now we’ve done a lot of fighting game movies from 1994’s Street Fighter to the recent Tekken sequel, and for the most part they have been enjoyable, but even the people who kind of like Street Fighter say to stay away from The King of Fighters…. and we couldn’t pass up a good challenge.
With that said, let’s get to the rules!
- The King of Angles – Whenever the film uses a dutch angle, take a wide angle drink!
- Enter the Matrix – Any time characters jack in or exit the alternate reality, take a space and time drink.
- The Kick of Fighters – For every kick thrown, take a roundhouse drink.
- Fighters’ Spirit – If a character uses/trigger a special move or ability, take a powered up drink.
- King of Fighters – Sometimes you just can’t forgo a good fight for every fight that breaks out in the movie, take a drink.
- Ready to Rumble – Whenever an announcer/voice names the competitors, take a booming drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!