151 Proof Movies: The Condemned Drinking Game
With “No Holds Barred,” we noted that no wrestler was more synonymous with the rise of WrestleMania than Hulk Hogan, but his final WrestleMania came in 1993 (well as a full-time participant) and the mid 90s had its fair share of trying to fill the void. Then in the back half of the 90s, one man injected the WWE with a bit of… Attitude and as Good Ole JR would say “The Austin Era had begun!”
Not only would Stone Cold Steve Austin take the WWE through the end of the decade when they looked into making films a decade later, he would be the star they hitched their wagon on for their first major motion picture. And that’s where we come in!
Take a look at the trailer for The Condemned.
Now are you ready to rise a little hell and drink a lot of beer?
- Stone Cold Stunner – For every death/kill in the movie, take a drink.
- With a worldwide audience, we welcome you to WrestleMania – Whenever the movie cuts away to the audience watching the game, take a drink.
- And Cut – Take a drink whenever the camera operators are given instructions/change camera. Take 2 drinks if they disobey an order.
- KaBoom – Explosives, you know em, you love em, you’ll drink whenever they happen!
- Escaping the Cage – Whenever characters make reference to getting off the island or others make reference to finding it, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!