151 Proof Movies: Surf Ninjas Drinking Game
It’s summer time, what better time to hit the waves. Digging into terrible summer movies, usually leaves you with some forgettable “camp” horror films, but we decided to dig just a bit deeper, and dug up this gem. And with today being the day that the latest Ninja Turtles film hits cinema, it seems only fitting to check out Surf Ninjas.
Starring Ernie Reyes Jr, who most Ninja Turtles fans would know as Keno from Secret of the Ooze, and an assortment of early 90s icons including Toneloc and Rob Schneider. We imagine this has to be terrible, and you know what that means…. time to go to the rule book!
- The Schneidkick Rule – You can’t have a movie with Rob Schneider (and not even sure if getting his name correct), without having the annoying sidekick rule, which is actually named after him on this site. Whenever he acts idiotic or obnoxious or generally annoying, take a drink.
- The Kick-Kick Rule – It’s a Ninja movie so whenever the characters kick in the film, take a drink.
- The Power Rule – Whenever the characters use their “powers” in the film. Stuff like being able to see the future with their Game Gear or robotic arm.
- Surf’s Up – Anytime there is any reference to surfing or “Moto-surf,” take a drink.
- “What If my Destiny” – Whenever someone says “What If” or “Destiny,” well it’s in the cards that you’re taking a drink!
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!