151 Proof Movies: Strippers vs Werewolves Drinking Game
We’re bringing home Horror Versus month, it has been a bit of a mixed bag. But we’re hoping to go out with a bang (or two if we can arrange it) by checking out perhaps the most bizarre of our crossover, Strippers vs Werewolves.
On paper these two concepts have very little in common… well honestly they have nothing in common which is why it’s so excited. But don’t take our word for it, check out the trailer below.
Still with us? Good! Grab a beer and get ready for the Strippers vs Werewolves Drinking Game.
- Howl of the Night – For every werewolf transformation in the movie, take a drink.
- Holla, Holla for a Dolla – For every article of clothing taken off by the strippers, take a drink.
- No Country for Love – For any death in the movie, take a drink.
- Coming to the Stage – Whenever a stripper is announced (or referred to by her stripper name), take a drink.
- Vs. Humor – Anytime someone utters a pun, take a drink.
- Horror Versus Rule – Take a shot whenever the two titular characters/entities engage in a new battle.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!