We’re in the middle of a rewatch of the Star Wars series, and eventually… we had to hit the brick wall known as The Phantom Menace. Instead of attempting to take on this film straight, we’re going to do what we do best… cope with the assistance of a lot of booze. If you want to get in on the fun, well let’s get those rules out for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!
- Meesa Want to Die – Whenever Jar Jar Binks says “meesa.” take a drink.
- Little Ani Oakley – Whenever someone refers to Anakin as “Ani,” take a drink.
- Light(Saber) On, Light(saber) Off – Whenever someone activates/turns on their lightsaber, take a drink.
- Queen for a Day – Every time the Queen’s costume changes, take a drink.
- Star Trekking – For every new planet/system visited in the film, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!