Our Jim Carrey-less sequel month just keeps on rocking and rolling. Next up on our list is Son of the Mask, perhaps the second most known movie on our list, I would imagine Evan Almighty was pretty big when it came out.
Anyhow, just a brief reminder before we get to the rules, there are two rules which will haunt us throughouth all of these films. Let’s call them.. our Carrey over… I’m sorry!
- “Do You Remember?“- Every time a film attempts to make you laugh by repeating or paying homage to a famous scene from the original movie, take a drink.
- “Do I Make You Laugh?”- If the movie manages to illicit an actual laugh from you with a joke (not laughing at how bad the movie is or some stupid logic), take a shot!
Now that those are out of the way, let’s get to the Son of the Mask specific rules!
- “Son of A Mask!”- Whenever someone says MASK in the movie, take a drink.
- It’s Not Cartoony, It’s Zany!- When something is a bit over the top, a bit cartoony, zany or whatever, take a drink.
- “Look Who’s Talking!”- When the baby or the dog speak during the movie, take a drink.
- Face-Mask!- Every time a character puts on the mask, take a drink!
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, our drinking game for “Son of the Mask” as always we will be checking this film out on Friday night, and you can follow along with the hashtag #151PM.