151 Proof Movies: Scooby Doo Monsters Unleashed Drinking Game
We have reached the end of Janna-Barberury, it was a decent month that had a strong beginning, but kind of fizzled out by the end. Partially just due to the nature of the movies.
With that said, we do have one more film in our bank before this month is officially over. The 3rd Scooby Doo movie we’re watching, and the 2nd in order of release, Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed is an interesting beast because I have no idea what to expect, kind of enjoyed the first one!
The rules for the most part be the same as the original Scooby-Doo rules, with one or two changes.
With that said, let’s get to the rules!
- Yoinks! Jinkies! Roh-roh!Â — For every use of a character’s trademark catchphrase (Zoinks,Â Rikes,Â Rut Roh, Jinkies, etc), take a drink.
- Scooby Snacks!Â — For any mention/reference/consumption of Scooby-Doo, take a drink.
- Monsters UnleashedÂ — For every monster shown in the film, take a drink!
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You!Â — For every usage of ANY Scooby-Doo theme song, take a drink.
- A Mystery AfootÂ — Whenever “Mystery” is shown or said, take a drink.
- Janna-Barberury RuleÂ — Any time a cartoon sound effect or animation is used, take a drink.