151 Proof Movies: Samurai Cop Drinking Game
We’re going to be honest, we have no idea how this movie has eluded us in the 7 years we’ve been doing 151 Proof Movies. But here we are more than 200 movies deep and we have somehow missed out on Samurai Cop. Well we say no more, tonight is the night!
That trailer was something, right?
To the DrinkMobile! Buckle up for the Samurai Cop Drinking Game!
- Cop-A-Wig – Whenever Samurai’s hair changes, take a drink.
- Samurai Stare – Every time someone looks into the camera/stares into the came, take a drink.
- Cop Killers – For every kill/death in the movie, take a drink.
- Electric Synth – Any occasion when the film drips into 80s action movie trope, take a drink. This includes things such as the chief shouting at someone, the hero being called a wild card or something similar and the wise-cracking sidekick getting offed.
- The Schneidkick– This is simple enough whenever the sidekick annoys you, or gets themselves in trouble or screws up the hero, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!