151 Proof Movies: Redline Drinking Game
Usually I’ll start with some crazy insight about how we ended up with our movie of the week, but this is honestly… it was on the list and looks like a bad Fast and the Furious knock-off!
Let’s get to the Redline Drinking Game!
- Off-line – For every car crash in the film, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if the crash results in the car spinning.
- Dash Line – Whenever there are shots of the car console/dashboard, take a drink.
- Cash Line – For any references to money/cash payments, take a drink.
- Seeing Red – If an altercation breaks out whether physical or verbal, then take a drink.
- Make and Model – Anytime the type of car is referenced/dropped, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!