With the 29th annual Royal Rumble set for this weekend, we thought we would check in with one of the few movies made about the sport… and is of dubious quality. Both in movie terms and in the world of pro-wrestling.
Ladies and gentlemen, are you…. Ready to Rumble!
- Coming Down the Aisle – For every wrestler and wrestling-related persona with an appearance/cameo in this film, take a drink.
- All Hail The King – Every time someone says “King,” take a drink.
- Low Blow – For every low blow or short-cut/underhanded maneuver, take a drink.
- What A Maneuver! – For every wrestling move performed outside of the ring (could be during a match as well), take a drink.
- Fetch – For every utterance of a catchphrase in the movie, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!