Prom, what a wonderful night for most… unless you dislike being haunted and potentially murdered.
In our journey of Remakes and Reboots, we’re taking a look at the 2008 version of Prom Night. The original being one of the early 80s horror films.
No time to reboot so let’s remake the rules!
- Prom Night – Any time “prom,” “king,” or “queen” is mentioned (because you folks someone is vying for that title, take a drink.
- Long Night – Anytime someone is offed/killed/murdered, take a drink. Take two drinks if it happens in a public space that no one recognizes is happening.
- Prom Dance – For every new song that plays in the movie, take a drink.
- Shadow Dance – Whenever we see a character being watched/stalked, take a drink.
- Prom Queen – Any time someone says “Donna” take a drink.
- #RemakesNReboots – For any homages/scenes from the original version, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!