Remakes and reboots had to come to an end eventually. And all for the best!
Speaking of the best, we’ve done Michael, we’ve done Jason, it only makes sense to do Freddy. We’ve done this movie for 151 Proof Movies years ago, but used our generic Beers n Fears rule. For this go around, we thought it best to craft rules specifically for this movie…mostly so we didn’t have to suffer through it again too sober!
With that said, let’s get on with our new nightmare. Here are the rules for the evening!
- Freddy’s Revenge – For all flashbacks in the movie, take a drink.
- The Dream Master – Anytime a scene proves to be a fake-out/a dream, take a drink.
- Freddy’s Dead – For any death/kill in this movie, take a drink.
- Dream Warrior – Any time “dream” or “Sleep” is mentioned, take a drink.
- The Final Nightmare – Whenever “Freddy” is said, take a drink.
And for the final time this month, our special #RemakesNReboots rule:
- New Nightmare – For any scene that is re-done or pays homage to the original film, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!