151 Proof Movies: The Lone Ranger Drinking Game
It’s Razzies season, which means we get to watch a nominee or two from their picks for “Worst Movie” of the year! We’ve seen Movie 43 already, and while our liver and minds may never be the same we must press on.
We spun the wheel and made a deal with the devil. Hence, this week’s film is The Lone Ranger. Honestly, don’t know a ton about this film. Looking at trailers on Youtube, it seems like it doesn’t know what it wants to be either.
- The Lone Murderer – For every kill/death in the film, take a drink.
- The Lone Get-up – Any reference to the hat or mask of The Lone Ranger, take a drink.
- The Lone Future-Past – Any time the movie jumps to the “present”, take a drink.
- Â The Lone Watch – Any time you see the face of a pocket watch, take a drink.
- The Lone Animals – Whenever the horse or bird show up for a new scene, take a drink.
- The Lone Speaker – TBD (But whenever a phrase is repeated in the film, just not sure what yet)
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following eitherÂ @ER_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_PintÂ on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!