For a guy with an infamous track record, we haven’t actually done an Adam Sandler film yet. It just never came across our desk until now. But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Sitting an impressive 3% on Rotten Tomatoes (hey getting 3 people to say they enjoy this is an impressive feat), Jack and Jill is perhaps the worst film on Adam Sandler’s resume, though we sure there are more than enough contenders.
But let’s not hide from the fact anymore…to the rule book!
- Jack & Jill – For any reference to them being twins or looking alike, take a drink.
- Jack & Spill – For any poop/fart/potty related humor/jokes, take a drink.
- Smack & Jill – For any bits of physical comedy (tripping, running into stuff, hitting), take a drink.
- Who & Who – For any cameos in this film, take a drink. For a cameo from Adam Sandler’s usual posse, take 2 drinks.
- Jack & Ass – For every time that Jack insults his sister Jill, take a drink.
The Sandler – If you laugh during this film, take a shot… for every joke you laugh at!
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!