151 Proof Movies: Iron Sky Drinking Game
Some movies just hang over your head like an ever descending pendulum waiting for the right moment to strike.
For us, one of those movies is Iron Sky. Something, we were well aware of when it originally came out more than 2 years ago, but for one reason or another, it was never THE movie we chose to watch.
That ends tonight! Because how can a movie about Space Nazis not be viewed with our good friend, alcohol?
Ladies and gentlemen presenting the Iron Sky Drinking Game. On to the rules!
- Iron Salute – Whenever the “Nazi Salute” is performed, take a drink.
- Herr Sky! – Whenever a character says “Herr” or “Fuhrer,” take a drink.
- Iron Words – Whenever there are subtitles in the film, take a drink.
- Racist Nazis? – Whenever there is questionable racial slurs or content, take a drink.
- Sky Symbol – Whenever you spot a Swastika in the movie, take drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!