151 Proof Movies: I, Frankenstein Drinking Game
It has been nearly 2 months since we’ve done one of these so don’t mind the rust. To kick off the freshly distilled 151 Proof Movies, we’re going to do one of 2014’s lowest-rated films to date (A whooping 4% on RT), I, Frankenstein.
Let’s get to the rule book!
- I, Supernatural – For use of any supernatural powers (transformation, demon breathe, etc), take a drink.
- I, Death – For every death in this film, take a drink.
- I, Break Things – Anytime a character jumps/crashes through a window/door or jumps off the roof, take a drink.
- I, Lonely – Anytime the monster talks about being on his own or talking about going on his own or doing it on his own, take a drink.
- I, Frankenstein – Whenever the monster is referred to as “monster” or “Frankenstein”, take a drink.