151 Proof Movies: The Hurricane Heist Drinking Game
Natural disasters can strike at any time and usually they leave a wake of devastation behind it. But what if… what if for one second someone thought to use the cover of one to pull off the heist of the century?
Then you would get the creative brain-trust behind the movie, “The Hurricane Heist,” a movie with such a silly concept you knew it had to fall into our laps sooner rather than later.
Don’t take our word for it, let’s take a peak at the trailer!
All caught up? Let’s get our twist and turn on, the Hurricane Heist drinking game is a go!
- Meteorologist – For every reference to the storm, it’s magnitude or whatever, take a drink.
- Hurrycane Heist – Whenever the characters make reference to the heist or their plans, take a drink.
- The Hurricane Heist – Take 2 drinks whenever the heist is interrupted by the hurricane OR the hurricane is used as part of the heist planning.
- Careography – Whenever the storm is used to pull off tricky maneuvers/stunts, take a drink.
- The Money Shot – Any time money is shown, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!