151 Proof Movies: Howard The Duck Drinking Game
If you follow the site on the regular, you will know we are in the middle of Marvel March. While Marvel March focuses on Marvel’s animated projects, we thought it would also be fitting to take a gander at one of their more infamous movies, and one we’ve been meaning to watch…
Enter Howard the Duck! A film that’s probably best left in the 80s, but it’s just so tempting. We couldn’t really give it a proper intro so let’s get to the rules!
- Duck Me – For any pun or play on “duck”, take a drink.
- Howard The World – Any time someone says Howard’s name, take a drink.
- Magic The Gathering – Whenever magic or powers are used in the film, take a drink.
- Howard the Flirt – Whenever there is flirting and/or making out in the film, take a drink.
- Synth it to the Max – Any time overtly 80s music plays (Trust me, you’ll know), take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!