A bit of a personal bummer, I miscounted and thought this week would have bought us back to the glory of Street Fighter: The movie, sadly we were a week off. On the bright side, in honor of our 3rd anniversary, we’re inviting everyone to join along next weekend!
That’s then, this is now, we’re here to discuss one of this year’s early rotten film, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. The film currently sits at 15% on RT, and is right up our alley.
What are we waiting for? To the rule book!
- Witch Hunted – For every kill/death in the film, take a drink.
- Witch Spoken – Every time a character says or mention “witch/witches”, take a drink.Â
- Wicked Witch – For every use of magic in this film, take a drink.
- Witch Plosion – For every plosion (explosion and implosion) in this film (from both humans and objects), take a drink.Â
- Hunters Gear – For every new weapon/gadget introduced in the film by Hansel or Gretel, take a drink.Â
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following eitherÂ @ER_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_PintÂ on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM