151 Proof Movies: Ghost Rider
Sometimes, you need to throw caution to the wind when it comes to picking the movies we watch. Sometimes however, its just a matter of timing. This week, the winds of fortune happen to be on our side as Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is out, a somewhat pseudo-sequel to 2007’s Ghost Rider with Nic Cage.
Since I’ve never seen the original, we felt it was the right time to do it. And since it is Nic Cage, it automatically becomes a drinking game, if nothing else because the man is bat-shit insane.
So let’s get to them rules, which as an experiment, will be determined all by our Tweeps and fans this week. So if we die, you know who to blame!
- Its Morphin Time!Â Every time Nicholas Cage becomes Ghost Rider, take a drink. (Rule Courtesy of GeekWholanded)
- Its Time to Burn- The Catchphrase rule!- Take a drink every time Nicholas Cage says something catchphrasey that makes you roll your eyes (Rule Courtesy of Moonsanim)
- Is That For-Real?- Drink every time, the film uses CG for non-sense (his head being on fire doesn’t count since you don’t actually wanna set someone’s head on fire!) (Rule Courtesy of Purple_Spandex)
- The Fire Still Bur.. Oh!- Take a drink whenever a fight is cut short for whatever reason! (Rule courtesy of JonnyMcGarrigle)
- They Call You, What?- Every time someone refers to Ghost Rider as either “Blaze” or “Johnny Blaze” take a drink. (Rule courtesy of Squrel23)
That will do it, for our first ever fan-selected rules. I mean we’re always open to suggest so if you have any way to improve it, drop us a comment below. And we’ll see what we can do!Â