151 Proof Movies: Freerunner Drinking Game
This weekend is the Royal Rumble, one of the WWE’s biggest PPVs of the year, and felt like we had to do something to tie into the event.
You would think that would lead us down the road of films either from WWE Studios or starring pro-wrestlers, and that was our original intent.
But we found something that combines the spirit of the Royal Rumble elimination, the Kofi Kingston near-elimination saves and the fact that the winner gets a prize.
We present to you… Freerunner!
What did you think of that trailer?
Let’s jump on over to the Freerunner Drinking Game!
- Both Feet Must Touch the Floor – For every elimination/death, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if a person dies by missing a jump or slipping after landing.
- OMG Moment – Whenever the film cuts back to reaction shots of the audience/viewers, take a drink.
- Coast-to-Coast – A leap of faith is all you need when a character jumps from building to building, take a drink.
- 3…2…1! – Take a drink when the bomb(s) are referenced.
- Tick Tick, Boom – For every explosion, take a drink.
There you go, racers on your mark!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!