It’s Horror Versus month and by chance one of the Fridays happens to land on the 13th. As tends to be on tradition here, we’ve got to do a Friday the 13th movie and lucky for us, one fits the bill. Perhaps the biggest crossover in horror history, Freddy vs Jason may have taken it’s sweet time getting to theaters, but it was worth it.
Join us for a beer or 7 and get ready for war as we present the Freddy Vs Jason Drinking Game.
- Stab to the heart, you’re too late! The murderer kills someone. Take a drink.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street – Whenever someone enters a dream, take a drink. Take a drink when they take medication to not fall asleep.
- Friday the 13th – Take a drink whenever Camp Crystal Lake is either mentioned or a sign is shown for the location.
- Playing With Your Food – How often does the killer confront his soon to be victim and not kill them right away? Take a drink for every limb lost before the kill or for any sadistic tortue method the killer pulls off.
- Scaredy Cat– Whenever there is a cheap jump in the film, take a drink. If the cheap trick turns out to be an actual cat, take 2 drinks!
- Horror Versus – Take a shot whenever the two titular characters/entities engage in a new battle.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!