Yabba-Dabba Do, a New Year is upon us! To kick off this year, we’re doing one of our famed (our infamous?) themed months. This month is Janna-Barberury! And to kick it off, we’re watching a movie starring the first family! The Flintstones, a popular 60s cartoon turned into a live-action movie, what could possibly go wrong?
Join us as we find out. It feels so good to say this for the first time in 2014, but let’s get to the rule book!
- Yabba-Dabba Doo – Every time Fred says that magical phrase, take a drink.
- Let That Bed-Rock – For any dinosaur or rock related pun or play on words/phrases, take a drink.
- Dino-Go-Go – For any “dinosaur” or animal replaced gadget or tool, take a drink.
- The Rubbles Rock – Any time either Betty or Barney Rubble laughs, take a drink.
- Meet The Flintstones – Any time the theme song is played or sampled, take a drink!
- Janna-Barberury Rule – Any time a cartoon sound effect or animation is used, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following eitherÂ @ER_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_PintÂ on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM.