It’s going to be a Fantastic September!
And to ensure that it does indeed happen, we will be tackling the various Fantastic Four films that have released over the last 20 plus years.
Starting with the one that doesn’t really exist… Roger Corman’s 1994 Fantastic Four film.
- DOOM! – Any time “Doom” is said, take a drink.
- The Fantastic Ones – Any time their powers are used, take a drink.
- The Family Feud – For flirting/missed cues between Sue and Richard,and bickering/annoyances between Ben and Johnny, take a drink.
- The Four -Whenever “Mr. Fantastic” “The Invisible Woman” “The Human Torch” or “The Thing” are said or referenced on-screen, take a drink.
- The Corman Special – Every time the Diamond is shown, take a drink.
That’s that for the 1994 Fantastic Four movie,we’ll be here all month long with Fantastic drinking!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!