151 Proof Movies: The Expendables Drinking Game
Like I said last week, not every movie we do has to be bad. Some are just subjectively less interesting than we would hope. On a personal level, I was looking forward to The Expendables.. and how couldn’t you? Taking some of the best action stars from our generation, and throwing them into a mega-team up project, what could possibly go wrong? Surprisingly… they figured out the answer to that.
Now that we are 2 years removed, and a sequel on the way, we thought it would be fitting to re-visit the film outside of hype and see how it holds up. Of course, we’re going to do it our own way
Let’s get to the scoreboard!
- The Tony Truce– Every time there is a reference to age, whether someone being too young or too old, take a drink!
- Randy’s Rule– Every time there is an explosion in the film, take a drink.
- Moonsy Mandate– Every time there is a pun, take a drink.
- Litrock Legislation– Every time a character is referred to as “brother”, take a drink.
- Gigawatt Gauntlet- Every time someone dies in the film, take a drink!
There you have it, our fans have established the rules of the game. As always we will give these rules a test run, and you can follow along on twitter via hashtag #151PM.