DMX April is rocking and rolling along. “Romeo Must Die” proved to be an enjoyable movie, but very lite on the actual DMX element. Let’s hope that “Exit Wounds” has a bit more of the Dog Man for our liking.
As always, we’re going to head to the rule book!
- Arm Breaker- For every broken bone in the movie, take a drink.
- “My Dogs Bites”- Every time a character uses the N-Word, take a drink. Take two drinks, if a non-African American uses it on DMX’s character.
- Boom Goes the Dynamite– When an explosion occurs, take a drink.
- Death for Breakfast– For every kill in this movie, take a drink.
- All Out– For every over the top action sequence, take a drink.
Bonus DMX April Rule– For this very special themed month, we have a carry over rule. For every DMX song featured in the movie (not the credits), take a shot!
There you have it, as always, you can follow along with the fun (roughly) around 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights by following eitherÂ @GT_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_Pint on Twitter or checking out the hashtagÂ #151PM.Â