151 Proof Movies: Escape Plan 2: Hades Drinking Game
Sylvester Stallone use to be the king of action and drama. Who can forget such an iconic movie like Rocky and then Rocky 2, 3,4 and 5. Then rebooting the franchise with Rocky Balboa and Creed, but he also starred in stuff like Rambo (then those sequels) Tango and Cash, Judge Dredd and plenty more.
During the 80s, there was another man who was tearing up the action scene as well starring in The Terminator, Commando, Predator and so much more, Arnold Schwarzenegger made a household name for himself.
While they would flirt with appearing together in movies, it wasn’t until 2013 that we would get the first full-blown team-up movie between Sly and Arnie and it was… well it was honestly just kind of fine.
Fast-forward 5 years, we finally get a sequel except we have dropped Arnie and it’s going straight-to-video. Boy how the mighty have fallen.
Time to break out the booze, the Escape Plan 2: Hades Drinking Game is a go!
- To Hades and Back – Whenever the name “Hades” is mentioned or the prison referred to as a “zoo,” take a drink. Take 2 drinks whenever someone says “Zookeeper.”
- Showtime – Whenever a fight (be it physical or with weapons) or a chase breaks out, take a drink.
- The Escape Plan – For every reference/breakdown/discussion of the plan, take a drink. Take a drink whenever part of the plan in enacted. Take 2 drinks when part of the play goes sideways and need to plan on the fly.
- The Con Artists – For every fake or faked identity or identity confusion, take a drink.
- Boom Goes the Dynamite – Take a drink for every explosion.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!