There’s been a bit of a cold-front here in New York City this past week, and I feel it was the city weeping for more Jan Claude Van Damuarary, and who am I to deny the city what it needs?
We’re back for our JCVD movie, and this time we get not one, but two Jean-Claude Van Damme for the price of one in this film.
Enough chit-chat, it’s drinking time!
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Twisted Metal– Put pedal to the metal, and get a move on it. Take a drink for every car that is wrecked, flipped or ran off the road during a chase scene. Take a drink for any jumps/stunts during a chase.
- Death, Its for Breakfast– Drink whenever someone dies on screen.
- Sweet Chin Music – For every kick thrown in the film, take a drink.
- Double The JCVD – Every time Van Damme is sharing the screen with well… himself, take a drink.
- Double Identity – Any time the twins are mistaken for each other, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!