DMX April is just hitting its stride as we come upon our 3rd movie in this marathon.
And we get the return of some old faces as Cradle 2 The Grave teams DMX up with Jet Li once more (well actually for the first time, I don’t believe they shared the screen in Exit Wounds) and we have Tom Arnold again.. I’m not quite sure why.
As always though, Swan and I will come up with some drinking rules and test them out while watching the flick. With that said, let’s get to the rule book.
- “Make a Move”– For every kick thrown in the film, take a drink.
- “Ain’t No Way”– For every fight or stunt which appears to break the laws ofÂ physicsÂ (trust us, you’ll know), take a drink.
- “Blown Away”-Â Whenever there is an explosion in the film, take a drink.
- “Diamonds Are Forever”- Whenever characters refer to diamonds as either diamonds, stones or ice, take a drink.
- Â Five Minute Rule- Come up with a drinking rule within the first 5 minutes of the film.
DMX April Bonus Rule– We like to have a bonus rule for any extended marathons. For DMX April, whenever one of his songs is used in the film, take a shot.
There you have it, as always, you can follow along with the fun (roughly) around 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights by following eitherÂ @GT_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_Pint on Twitter or checking out the hashtagÂ #151PM.Â