We’re taking a break from our random assignments to return to a movie, we were supposed to do about a month ago. Things happen, moods change and all that jazz.
The Covenant isn’t a BAD movie, it isn’t a GOOD movie either. It knows what it wants to be, and does it best to cater to that very niche audience. With that said, let’s go to the side-lines!
- First Rule of Fight Club- Every time they talk about the covenant or say covenant take a drink
- Its all in the Wrist- Every time magic is performed or implied to have been performed, take a drink!
- Its in Our Contract- Every time the leads show up in a scene with their shirts off, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if they are wearing a bathing suit or just underwear!
- The I’s have it- Every time the word power or powers is mentioned in the movie, take a drink.
- Ahh! Real Monsters- For every jump scare or fake scare in the film, take a drink.