Which means a mixture of fun Christmas movies, and the latest crap that ABC Family wants to crap out. This year, in a great fit, we get an ABC Family/WWE Studios (We did WWE Movies in the Bank back in July of this year), two stones with one bird!
With the movie said, there are always some problems with doing a TV-movie. First off, the trailer for the film is never longer than a minute so hard to make rules for. Second, it just isn’t seen by many people so we’re flying completely blind in this regard.
But a job must be done so let’s get to the rule book!
- A Merry Christmas Bounty – Whenever someone says Christmas or holiday, take a drink!
- Christmas Kicks – For every kick thrown in the movie, take a drink.
- Christmas Tan – For any New Jersey stereotype presented in the film, take a drink.
- Family Bounty – For any in-fighting between the family or awkward hiding of them, take a drink.
- Christmas Music Bounty – For any Christmas music played, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM.